Associate Professor Vincent Pellegrino, Head of the ECMO service at The Alfred ICU, discusses Extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation (ECPR) during an in-house education session. His discussion included:
- The difficulties with ECPR definitions and selection criteria
- Approaches to ECPR, ranging from cannulation techniques and types of cannula, to role cards and the importance of teamwork
- Outcomes for ECPR and the evidence for the technique
- Podcast | Play in new window
- Podcast | Download (Duration: 37:30 — 34.5MB)
- Subscribe| Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
Thanks again for listening to the RAGE!