- Course: POCUS Essentials
- Evaluating for pneumothorax
- Evaluating for abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Evaluating for hydronephrosis
- Evaluating for an ectopic pregnancy
- Evaluating the popliteal region for an acute DVT
- Soft tissue ultrasound for the diagnosis of abscesses and cellulitis
My fellowship training in point of care ultrasound (POCUS) fundamentally changed my clinical practice, and has made me a more confident and efficient physician. Having seen the benefits of using POCUS in my practice, I’m dedicated to teaching POCUS to all healthcare professionals.
MedMastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!
Associate Professor Curtin Medical School, Curtin University. Emergency physician MA (Oxon) MBChB (Edin) FACEM FFSEM Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. Passion for rugby; medical history; medical education; and asynchronous learning #FOAMed evangelist. Co-founder and CTO of Life in the Fast lane | Eponyms | Books | Twitter |