Life in the Fast Lane (LITFL) Library, anthologies and collections of emergency medicine and critical care education
- CRITICAL CARE COMPENDIUM (CCC) with compendium of Investigations
- SMILE2 improving the performance of healthcare individuals and organisations
- RADIOLOGY LIBRARY CT, X-ray, and ultrasound basic interpretation skills
- ECG LIBRARY Waves, Intervals, Segments and Clinical Interpretation
- EPONYM LIBRARY (eponymictionary) and exploration of eponymythology…
- TOXICOLOGY LIBRARY Toxicants, antidotes, toxins, antivenoms and basics reviewed
- TOP 100 CASES; including ECG; CXR; and Ultrasound cases
- FFFF FUNTABULOUSLY FRIVOLOUS FRIDAY FIVE (slightly obscure) medical trivia
- FOAMed Resources with non-English education resources; EMCC collaborative; and Stuff we read
- Basic science in clinical context video series
- Top 200 drugs rapid fire, need to know OSCE summary for trainees
- Part One ICU/ED/Anesthetic basic science for trainees
- ACEM Fellowship resources
- Clinical examination; and Investigations
- Carolinas Medical Center Imaging Mastery Project (Adult, Pediatric, Abdominal and Orthopedic Radiology mastery classes)
- Utopian College of Emergency for Medicine UCEM Waiting Room Medicine
- ANZCEN Clinician Educator Incubator
- SMACC Conference 2019 Talks and Podcasts
- EBM Gone Wild Justin Hensley reviews the evidence (or lack thereof) in wilderness medicine
- Emergency Musical Interlude syncopated juxtaposition of Music, Art and Medicine – sort of..
- American ER Doc Gone Walkabout Rick Abbott, ER Doc since ’73, with bad wanderlust.
- Gutenberg’s Grandchild using 3D printing for practical solutions in healthcare.
- INTENSIVE the Alfred ICU’s education and knowledge translation blog
- Literary Medicine and Musings Anecdotes, reviews, and musings in literary medicine.
- Postcards from the Edge International Emergency Medicine
- LITFL Weekly Review highlights, and shout-outs from the web
- Research and Reviews (R&R) in the Fastlane