The folks at Medmastery are dedicated to teaching you the 20% of skills that will help you solve over 80% of your clinical problems. All their courses are CME accredited. They now provide LITFL readers with a series of award-winning FOAMed courses from across their website.
Abdominal Ultrasound Essentials
- Course: Abdominal Ultrasound Essentials
- Ultrasound of the appendix: Diagnosing appendicitis
- Ultrasound of the pancreas: Diagnosing pancreatitis
- Ultrasound of the biliary system: Evaluation the gallbladder and cholecystitis
- Ultrasound of the liver: Detecting focal malignant lesions
- Ultrasound of the spleen: Evaluation of the spleen in trauma
Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Essentials
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
Mechanical Ventilation Essentials
Exercise Stress ECG
Trans(o)esophageal Echocardiography (TEE, TOE)
MedMastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!