Ethylene Glycol is lethal when >1 ml/kg is ingested therefore any deliberate ingestion need prompt intervention. Commonly found in radiator coolants, antifreeze (concentrations>20%), de-icing solutions, solvents and brake fluids. Unfortunately these products can taste sweet making them appealing to children.
A 5 year-old boy is 'off his face' after drinking what looked like a nice bottle of cordial. It was actually radiator coolant. You are called for advice.
Highlights and pearls on toxic alcohol ingestion from the EBMedicine article, "Toxic Alcohols: Not Always A Clear-Cut Diagnosis"