The team at Medmastery are providing LITFL readers with a series of FOAMed courses from across their website.
Over the next few weeks, we will be posting videos from the Chest X-Ray Essentials Course. This video helps you identify aberrantly positioned endotracheal tubes (ETT) on chest x-ray by locating the tip of the ETT and the position of the carina.
- Course: Chest X-Ray Essentials
- The many faces of pneumonia
- The failing heart
- Pleural space – when the pleura is too black
- Types of atelectasis
- Abnormal central venous catheter positioning
- Abnormal ETT positioning
- Abnormal cardiac pacer leads positioning
- Workshop: Chest X-Ray essentials
Medmastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!