Judith Abarbanel Diesendruck (1920 – 2007) was a Russian-American bacteriologist.
- Born Judith Abarbanel on 12 November 1920 in Nevel, Soviet Union
- 1977 – Affairs of the World Zionist organisation
- 1978 – National vice-President and acting executive director of the Pioneer Women, National co-ordinator of American Professors for peace in the Middle East
- Died 6 September 2007 in Tel Aviv, Israel
Nelson-Diesendruck basal medium (1950)
- Nelson RA Jr, Diesendruck JA, Zheutlin HE, Austin PGM Jr. Studies on Treponemal Immobilizing Antibodies in Syphilis. II. Incidence in Serum and Cerebrospinal Fluid in Human Beings and Absence in “Biologic False Positive” Reactors. American Journal of Syphilis 1950; 34(2): 101-21
- Nelson RA Jr, Diesendruck JA, Zheutlin HE, Stack PS, Barnett M. Studies on treponemal immobilizing antibodies in syphilis. I. Techniques of measurement and factors influencing immobilization. J Immunol. 1951;66(6):667-685.
- Doron A, Diesendruck J. Berl Katzenelson and his ideology. 1980 [translated from the Hebrew by Judith Diesendruck]
- Judith Abarbanel Diesendruck. Abravanel family newsletter. 1991; 10: 1-2
the person behind the name