The team at Medmastery are providing LITFL readers with a series of FOAMed courses from across their website.
Over the next few weeks, we will be posting videos from the Pacemaker Essentials Course. Learn to recognize failure to capture, its causes, and how it is resolved (increasing output or lead resite).
- Course: Pacemaker Essentials
- Types of pacemakers
- Common pacemaker issues: Failure to capture
- Common pacemaker issues: Undersensing
- Common pacemaker issues: Oversensing
- Troubleshooting with vectors
- Workshop: Pacemaker essentials
Medmastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!