- Types of pacemakers
- Common pacemaker issues: Failure to capture
- Common pacemaker issues: Undersensing
- Common pacemaker issues: Oversensing
- Troubleshooting with vectors
- Course: Pacemaker Essentials
“I’m an International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE) certified specialist in cardiac pacemakers and ICDs, and the chief cardiac physiologist in a pacemaker clinic that carries out over 4,000 pacemaker checks per year. My passion is education, and I created THE PAD website, a popular resource for cardiology information, and wrote the book Pacemakers Made Easy.”
MedMastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!