Carolyn Coker Huntley (1924 – 1984) was an American pediatrician.
- Born Carolyn Coker on the January 1, 1924
- Mount Holyoke College
- 1949 – MD, Duke University
- Married Benjamin F. Huntley MD.
- Professor of pediatrics at Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University at Winston-Salem
- Died October 28, 1984
Wiskott-Aldrich-Huntley Syndrome (1957)
Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome (WAS) is an X-linked recessive immunodeficiency characterized by thrombocytopenia, eczema, and recurrent infections [OMIM #301000]
- Huntley CC, Dees SC. Eczema associated with thrombocytopenic purpura and purulent otitis media; report of five fatal cases. Pediatrics. 1957;19(3):351-361.
- Carolyn Coker Huntley. AAP News. 1985; 1(2): 12
the person behind the name