The team at Medmastery are providing LITFL readers with a series of FOAMed courses from across their website.
Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll be posting videos from the Coronary Angiography Essentials course. This short video will get you up to speed on image intensifier basics and how to acquire optimum images of each coronary artery and stenosis.
- Course: Coronary Angiography Essentials
- Coronary Anatomy Refresher
- A case of “acute no-reflow”
- Image intensifier basics and nomenclature
- Workshop: Coronary Angiography Essentials
Medmastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!