The team at Medmastery are providing LITFL readers with a series of FOAMed courses from across their website.
We’ll be posting a few videos from the Coronary Angiography Essentials course here. This video helps you to differentiate coronary arteries on the angiogram, recognise the views being used, and work out the severity of a stenosis.
- Course: Coronary Angiography Essentials
- Coronary Anatomy Refresher
- A case of “acute no-reflow”
- Image intensifier basics and nomenclature
- Workshop: Coronary Angiography Essentials
Medmastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!