The team at Medmastery are providing LITFL readers with a series of FOAMed courses from across their website.
Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll be posting videos from the Coronary Angiography Essentials course. Today’s video is a case-demonstration of the acute coronary no-reflow phenomenon and a discussion about the importance of coronary microcirculation.
- Course: Coronary Angiography Essentials
- Coronary Anatomy Refresher
- A case of “acute no-reflow”
- Image intensifier basics and nomenclature
- Workshop: Coronary Angiography Essentials