Frederic Eugene Basil Foley (1891 – 1966) was an American urologist.
Eponymously affiliated with the Foley catheter
- Born April 5, 1891
- Died March 24, 1966
Key Medical Attributions:
- More about medical contributions
- Foley catheter
- Foley FEB. A Hemostatic Bag Catheter: A One Piece Latex Rubber Structure for Control of Bleeding and Constant Drainage Following Prostatic Resection. J Urol 1937;38:134-9.
- Foley FEB. Cystoscopic Prostatectomy A New Procedure and Instrument; Preliminary Report. J Urol 1929;21:289-306
- Any gossip
- Creange C, Enriquez R, Swan K. Frederic E.B. Foley: beyond the catheter. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013 Sep;75(3):520-4 [PMID 24089123]
- Bateman BT, Alston TA. Commonly used eponyms in anesthesia. J Clin Anesth. 2009 Feb;21(1):67-71 [PMID 19232946]
the person behind the name