Mastering Intensive Challenges – Run Larapinta – Episode 1
We are trying something different on Mastering Intensive Care. My friend and fellow intensivist Ed Litton has cajoled me into joining him in a running event. We will be running the Run Larapinta Stage Race in August 2023.
In this episode, we commence a mini-series discussing our lead up to the event.
Ed and I have different backgrounds as amateur endurance event participants, and in this episode, you’ll hear some of Ed’s endurance accomplishments, what the Run Larapinta event involves, and what we are both pondering as we start ramping up our training.
If you are a runner, an endurance activity participant, a person who exercises regularly, or someone who enjoys hearing about other people’s challenges, I hope you will enjoy listening in.
Links related to the podcast
- Ed Litton on Twitter: @ed_litton
- Ed Litton at University of Western Australia
- Mastering Intensive Care podcast – Episode 40 with Ed Litton
- Run Larapinta Stage Race
Further reading and listening
- Full podcast collection on LITFL and Libsyn
- The New Normal Project podcast
- More conversation on Twitter (@andrewdavies66) and Facebook
- Audio Producer: Chris Burke of Burke Sound & Media