RAGE will be coming out hibernation post-SMACC and the first signs of reanimation come in the form of this ‘preSMACC miniRAGE‘ featuring Cliff, John and Karel.
- Podcast | Play in new window
- Podcast | Download (Duration: 37:21 — 34.8MB)
- Subscribe| Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
Preview of what the RAGE gang are doing at SMACC Chicago 2015… Including “IT’S A KNOCKOUT”
The second part of the podcast is all substance, with discussions on:
- The GoodSAM App
- Oxygen therapy, specifically this trial led by Dion Stubbs and Steve Bernard from The Alfred: AVOID: Air Versus Oxygen in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction and the trial by friend of RAGE, Paul Young titled HOT or NOT trial: HyperOxic Therapy OR NormOxic Therapy after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (HOT OR NOT): a randomised controlled feasibility trial.
- John discusses Helicopter Emergency Medical Services, including
… and Cliff continues his intraosseous obsession with
- Intraosseous infusion rates under high pressure: a cadaveric comparison of anatomic sites
- Intraosseous hypertonic saline: myonecrosis in swine
- Intraosseous hypertonic saline: safe in swine
- Discussion post about intraosseous hypertonic saline at Sydney HEMS
Finally, listeners will find out why handstands are awesome:
- Handstands: a treatment for supraventricular tachycardia?
- Impact of a modified Valsalva manoeuvre in the termination of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- Handstands keep you awake.
Thanks again for listening to the RAGE!