On November 11th 2015, Professor Stephen Bernard (@AmbVicMedic), Medical Advisor to Ambulance Victoria, presented a smorgasbord of ‘Updates in Resuscitation‘ at The Alfred ICU junior medical staff teaching session. He discussed:
- Recent data from registries on in-hospital and out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA), particularly from Victoria, and the reasons why OHCA results may be improving
- Options for treatment of refractory VT/VF, including the CHEER2 trial
- The RINSE trial: is intra-arrest cooling with ice cold IV saline for OHCA a good thing?
- Highlights from the recently released updated ILCOR guidelines, which will form the basis for the next ARC guideline update
For more talks by Stephen Bernard, check out INTENSIVE.
- Podcast | Play in new window
- Podcast | Download (Duration: 47:00 — 43.2MB)
- Subscribe| Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
Thanks again for listening to the RAGE!