T. Kennedy Dalziel
Thomas Kennedy Dalziel (1861 – 1924) was a Scottish surgeon.
- Born 1861
- Surgeon, Western Infirmary, Glasgow
- Died February 10, 1924
Key Medical Attributions
- Dalziel TK. Chronic Interstitial Enteritis. Br Med J 1913; 2: 1068-1070. [Crohn’s disease]
- Obituary. Br Med J 1924; 1: 356.
- Obituary. Lancet 1924; 1: 362.
- Obituary. Glasgow Med J 1924;101: 154- 157.
the person behind the name
Doctor in Australia. Keen interest in internal medicine, medical education, and medical history.
Associate Professor Curtin Medical School, Curtin University. Emergency physician MA (Oxon) MBChB (Edin) FACEM FFSEM Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. Passion for rugby; medical history; medical education; and asynchronous learning #FOAMed evangelist. Co-founder and CTO of Life in the Fast lane | Eponyms | Books | Twitter |