The LITFL Clinical Case Collection includes over 200 Q&A style clinical cases to assist ‘Just-in-Time Learning’ and ‘Life-Long Learning’. Cases are categorised by specialty and can be interrogated by keyword from the Clinical Case searchable database.
- Mystery 001: Gram Negative Diplococci
- Mystery 002: Pneumococcal pneumonia
- Mystery 003: CAP Challenge!
- Mystery 004: Escaping bugs
- Mystery 005: Fever in a spinal patient
- Mystery 006: The perfect human pathogen
- Mystery 007: Sick, Shocked and Sunburned