The team at Medmastery are providing LITFL readers with a series of FOAMed courses from across their website.
Today, we explore the Echocardiography Essentials course with a video on how to recognize normal, hyperkinetic and hypokinetic function of the left ventricle with the help of transthoracic echo. Assessing left ventricular global systolic function, left ventricular dysfunction, cardiomyopathy and cardiac decompensation.
- Course: Echocardiography Essentials
- Assessing left ventricular systolic function
- Evaluating right ventricular size and function
- Detecting and evaluating aortic regurgitation
- Detecting and evaluating mitral regurgitation
- Detecting and evaluating pericardial effusion
Medmastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!