- Evaluating right ventricular size and function
- Detecting and evaluating aortic regurgitation
- Detecting and evaluating mitral regurgitation
- Detecting and evaluating pericardial effusion
- Course: Echocardiography Essentials
IConsultant Cardiac Physiologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust in London, where I perform, teach, and research echocardiography. I am firm believer of the need to simplify the interpretation and reporting of echocardiography—my approach, refined through years of experience, is one that I am passionate about sharing with everyone who’s eager to learn.
MedMastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!