The team at Medmastery are providing LITFL readers with a series of FOAMed courses from across their website.
Today, we explore the Echocardiography Essentials course with a video demonstrating rapid bedside assessment of mitral regurgitation and how to recognise cardiac decompensation following rupture of a cord in mitral valve prolapse using TTE.
- Course: Echocardiography Essentials
- Assessing left ventricular systolic function
- Evaluating right ventricular size and function
- Detecting and evaluating aortic regurgitation
- Detecting and evaluating mitral regurgitation
- Detecting and evaluating pericardial effusion
Medmastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!