Haemorrhage Control: Specific Measures in Severe Bleeding
Don’t Let Your Patient Bleed to Death!
PART 1: Learn about a step wise approach to haemorrhage control in resuscitation and the first page of Cliff’s cognitive aid.
PART 2: Review specific measures in severe bleeding.
Cliff walks us through specific measures in severe bleeding. From the head and neck causes, trauma management, medical bleeding and finishes off with guiding us through obstetric and paediatric bleeding management.
Watch the video
Page 2 of the cognitive Aid proforma
- Reid C. Haemorrhage Control Cognitive Aid [PDF]
- Reid C. Haemorrhage Control Cognitive Aid [Editable Powerpoint Slide]
- Reid C. Impending Doom – Help Your Patient ‘Talk and Survive’!
- Reid C. Haemorrhage Control Part 1: Principles and Cognitive Aid
- Reid C. Haemorrhage Control Part 2: Specific Measures in Severe Bleeding