Is less best in critical care? – John Myburgh
John Myburgh gives a philosophical talk about what life (and death) is really about and what the new challenges are in critical care. Modern critical care has so many potential interventions. John challenges whether doing more is always the right thing to do and gives a good argument for doing less being best.
John Myburgh AO (@JAMyburgh) is a lifelong intensive care clinician. Dedicated to creating and sharing new knowledge to improve the health of critically ill people, the well-being of their families and their community. Committed to integrity, transparency and diversity in medicine, research and all aspects of living. Make a difference and leave a footprint.
- SMACC 2019 – Is less best in critical care?
- SMACC 2019 – The Great Fluid Debate
- Mastering Intensive Care 009 with John Myburgh
- Coda is a community tackling the most urgent healthcare challenges, that need action, now.
- The first event will be in Melbourne 28.10.19 – 02.10.19
- Join us