As promised in SMACCGOLD IS ALL THE RAGE here is RAGE Session Four – ‘The smaccGOLD edition‘ of the RAGE podcast.
This podcast represents the first time all the RAGE podcasters have been together in person. In addition to the RAGE team we had a bunch of friends helping us out:
From left to right:
Unfortunately, missing from the photo is my great friend and SMACC co-conspirator Oli Flower (@oliflower). Also, the third founder of SMACC, the ‘SMACC Big Cheese’ Roger Harris (@RogerRDHarris) wasn’t included because we’d just have to bleep out everything he’d say anyway… Sorry Rog!
The audio quality is a tad marginal in places, but that’s what you get with an impromptu recording of 10 slightly manic people in a room with one mic. All the same, we hope it is an engaging audio experience and gives a good insight into the SMACC experience and what to look out for as the talks are released online. Thanks to Haney for helping me get this audio into the best shape possible.
This is ’17 minutes’, the amazing video by Tamara Hills and family mentioned in the podcast (nearly 7,000 views and counting):
Other accounts of smaccGOLD (based on a list originally made by Alan Batt), check out:
- smaccGOLD transcript on symplur.com
- smaccGOLD analytics on symplur.com
- Lessons learned from smaccGOLD – “Bye-bye dogma, hello best practice!” – Alan Batt from PrehospitalREsearch.eu
- You gotta have love – Tim Leeuwenburg from KI Docs
- Friendship, Motivation and Altruism @ smaccGOLD – Rob Rogers from iTeachEM
- smaccGOLD: Lessons from Down Under – Eve Purdy from Manu et Corde
- #SMACCGOLD – It hurts … – Damien Roland from The Rolobot Rambles
- smaccGOLD from the Student Paramedic’s Eyes – Jess from Prehospital Research
- Pure Gold – the SMACC Experience – Penny Wilson from Nomadic GP
- The End is just the Beginning – me on Life in the Fastlane
- Social Media and Critical Care – Salim Rezie from R.E.B.E.L EM
- SMACCGOLD – Punk Rock, Paeds, Palliation and People – Jesse Spurr from Injectable Orange
- Who’s That Girl? Impostor Syndrome at #SMACCGold – Natalie May at StEmlyns
- (Yet more) reflections on SMACC gold – Andy from Emergency Medicine Ireland
Thanks again for listening to the RAGE!