The 3R’s of wellbeing: Reinvigorate with Liz Crowe
Learn how to reinvigorate yourself after nights, a period of downtime, or when you are recovering from compassion fatigue or post critical care exhaustion – Reflection is Key
The 3R’s of wellbeing
Liz Crowe is a senior Paediatric Social Worker in the PICU at the Qld Children’s Hospital, desperately trying to finish a PhD on Staff Wellbeing in the Critical Care environment via osmosis, successful author of “The Little Book of Loss and Grief You Can Read While You Cry“,a proud member of the St Emlyn’s team, mother of two, master of none.
- SMACC 2019 – Wellbeing for healthcare providers: Reinvigorate
- SMACC 2019 – Unravelling Grief and Loss
- SMACC Gold – Swearing your way out of a crisis
- JellyBean 028 with Liz Crowe
- Coda is a community tackling the most urgent healthcare challenges, that need action, now.
- The first event will be in Melbourne 28.10.19 – 02.10.19
- Join us