The LITFL Clinical Case Collection includes over 200 Q&A style clinical cases to assist ‘Just-in-Time Learning’ and ‘Life-Long Learning’. Cases are categorised by specialty and can be interrogated by keyword from the Clinical Case searchable database.
- Unusual 010: Green urine
- Unusual 009: Purple urine
- Unusual 008: Raspberry urine?
- Unusual 007: Traffic light urine
- Unusual 006: A Problem with Plumbing
- Unusual 005: Tyrian rage
- Unusual 004: Mahogany Myoglobinuria
- Unusual 003: Verdant waste
- Unusual 002: How Green is my urine!
- Unusual 001: Where are the lemons?
References and Links
- Unusual urine – Clinical Cases
- Urine Color
- Urine Transparency (turbidity)
- Dipstick urinalysis
- CCC – Urinalysis
- CCC – Urine electrolytes – Urinary anion gap
- Urinalysis Overview Table
- Laboratory Urinalysis