- Born 1894
- 1916 – Graduated Rutgers College
- 1920 – Graduated MD, Columbia University Physicians and Surgeons
- Died Jan 1 1934 in a quarry fall whilst studying geological formations and plant life
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome (1922) – a generalized eruption, continued fever, inflamed buccal mucosa, and purulent conjunctivitis.
- Stevens AM, Johnson FC. A New Eruptive Fever. The Lancet. 1922;200(5183):1396
- Stevens AM, Johnson FC. A new eruptive fever associated with stomatitis and ophthalmia: report of two cases in children. Am J Dis Child. 1922;24(6):526-533.
- Johnson FC. Portrait. The Scarlet Letter: Rutgers Yearbook. 1915 pp42
- Bohigian, George M. 2015. The history of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and a case study. St. Louis: Center for History of Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine, 2015
- Obituary: Dr. Frank C. Johnson. New York Times Jan 3 1934.
the person behind the name