Robbert J. de Winter (1958 – ) is a Dutch Professor of cardiology.
2008 publication of the de Winter T wave – a new ECG Sign of Proximal LAD Occlusion
Professor of Clinical Cardiology, with a special emphasis on Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Born 23 August 1958
- 1987 – PhD Biophysics, University of Leiden, The Netherlands
- 1988 – Medical Degree, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 1997 – Doctoral Thesis: “Biochemical and inflammatory markers of acute myocardial ischemia”. University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 2002 – Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- 2009 – Professor in Clinical Cardiology, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 2016 – Editor, Netherlands heart journal and ESC Journal of Acute Cardiac Care
- de Winter RJ, Verouden NJ, Wellens HJ, Wilde AA A new ECG sign of proximal LAD occlusion. N Engl J Med. 2008 Nov 6;359(19):2071-3. [PMID 18987380]
the person behind the name