Strategies for dealing with high emotion in the workplace – Session 3
SMACC SIM Team; Jenny Rudolph
Creating a culture of peer feedback on the go – There are four things that we can work on. The first is high frequency low dose feedback, secondly working on a very thin slice of the reflected practice – thirdly something that we can get better and better at, focusing on improvement and fourthly creating psychological safety by assuming the best of each other.
- Session 1: SMACC Sim Team; Claire Richmond
- Session 2: SMACC Sim Team; Chris Hicks, Jesse Spurr
- Session 3: SMACC SIM Team; Jenny Rudolph
- Session 4: SMACC Sim Team; Jessica Stokes-Parish, Renee Lim, Claire Richmond
- Session 5: SMACC Sim Team; Chris Nickson
Jenny Rudolph (@GetCuriousNow) is a life-long athlete and behavioural scientist who brings the joy of practice to mastery learning in healthcare education, especially feedback, debriefing, and speaking up. She researches, teaches, and writes about using ‘good judgment’ in difficult conversations. She serves as the Executive Director of the Center Medical Simulation which is dedicated to improving quality and safety in healthcare through experiential education.
- SMACC 2019 – Managing interprofessional conflict at the bedside
- Coda is a community tackling the most urgent healthcare challenges, that need action, now.
- The first event will be in Melbourne 28.10.19 – 02.10.19
- Join us