Strategies for dealing with high emotion in the workplace – Session 5
Chris Nickson talks about personal moments in his career in critical care that have really challenged him. Jenny Rudolph then builds on the work in the previous sessions. She shows us how to react, accept, reset and engage and outlines the psychological principles which underpin these concepts. Hopefully these sessions will really help us deal with the workplace stressors we all encounter.
- Session 1: SMACC Sim Team; Claire Richmond
- Session 2: SMACC Sim Team; Chris Hicks, Jesse Spurr
- Session 3: SMACC SIM Team; Jenny Rudolph
- Session 4: SMACC Sim Team; Jessica Stokes-Parish, Renee Lim, Claire Richmond
- Session 5: SMACC Sim Team; Chris Nickson
- Coda is a community tackling the most urgent healthcare challenges, that need action, now.
- The first event will be in Melbourne 28.10.19 – 02.10.19
- Join us