The team at Medmastery are providing LITFL readers with a series of FOAMed courses from across their website. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be posting videos from their Abdominal Ultrasound Essentials course.
We explain how to identify a case of hydronephrosis from an ultrasound image of the kidneys.
- Course: Abdominal Ultrasound Essentials
- Ultrasound of the appendix: Diagnosing appendicitis
- Liver Ultrasound
- Liver Ultrasound: Detecting focal malignant lesions
- Biliary system: Evaluation the gallbladder and cholecystitis
- Pancreas Ultrasound
- Pancreas: Diagnosing pancreatitis
- Spleen: Evaluation of the spleen in trauma
- Renal Ultrasound
- Renal ultrasound: Hydronephrosis
Medmastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!