The team at Medmastery are providing LITFL readers with a series of FOAMed courses from across their website.
Over the next few weeks, we will be posting videos from the Chest X-Ray Essentials Course. This video helps identify incorrectly positioned central venous lines on chest x-ray and the potential complications of pneumothorax, pneumomediastinum, hydrothorax, hemothorax and cardiac tamponade.
- Course: Chest X-Ray Essentials
- The many faces of pneumonia
- The failing heart
- Pleural space – when the pleura is too black
- Types of atelectasis
- Abnormal central venous catheter positioning
- Abnormal ETT positioning
- Abnormal cardiac pacer leads positioning
- Workshop: Chest X-Ray essentials
Medmastery courses and workshops are fully CME accredited providing US (AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) and European (ECMECs) CME credits. Members can download their CME certificates upon successful completion of activities. Register now for a free trial and check it out!