The LITFL Clinical Case Collection includes over 200 Q&A style clinical cases to assist ‘Just-in-Time Learning’ and ‘Life-Long Learning’. Cases are categorised by specialty and can be interrogated by keyword from the Clinical Case searchable database.
- Muddle 012: Hyponatraemic Seizures
- Muddle 011: Exercise-associated Hyponatremia
- Muddle 010: Ammon Anyone?
- Muddle 009: Young and Yellow
- Muddle 009: Pregnant and Acidotic
- Muddle 007: CATMUDPILES
- Muddle 006: You can beat the feeling
- Muddle 005: Hypernatraemia and Acidosis
- Muddle 004: Staph Sepsis Acidosis
- Muddle 003: Metabolic Mayhem a Headache
- Muddle 002: Waxing and Waning Weakness
- Muddle 001: Could it be renal colic?