Part four of a 5 part lecture series on ECG/EKG Interpretation on tachyarrhythmias with Dr Theo Sklavos and cardiologist A/Prof William Wang. This lecture series is aimed primarily at medical/nursing/paramedicine students and junior trainees, but will hopefully be useful as a refresher course for the more experienced.
- Identify the common types of tachycardia. Split into wide vs narrow complex.
ECG Interpretation lectures
- The Basics
- Myocardial ischemia and infarction
- Conduction disease
- Other cardiac conditions
References and further reading
- Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT)
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract (RVOT) tachycardia
- VT versus SVT with aberrancy
- AVNRT (AV-nodal re-entry tachycardia)
- AVRT (atrioventricular re-entry tachycardia)
- Wolff-Parkinson White Syndrome
- ECG Resources/References