Postcards from the Edge is series of LITFL posts on International Emergency Medicine. Also, remember to join the International Emergency Medicine (Australasia) group if you’re on Facebook!
- Postcard 014 – Help African Emergency Medicine Now!
- Postcard 013 – Emergency Doc as Italian Patient
- Postcard 012 – Capacity Building in International EM
- Postcard 011 – A Taste of Guinness and Irish A&E
- Postcard 010 – A View of Emergency Medicine in Botswana
- Postcard 009 – Emergency Medicine Training in LDCs
- Postcard 008 – Red Dust, dingoes, trauma and Sepsis
- Postcards 007 – Zambia with Chris Nickson
- Postcard 006 – Postcard from the Edge in the Middle
- Postcard 005 – Talking about Global Health Drinks
- Postcard 004 – Developing EM, Brazil 2014
- Postcard 003 – Emergency Medicine, Thai Style
- Postcard 002 – A Scenic Route to Emergency Medicine
- Postcard 001 – A Postcard from the Edge with Chris Curry
from the edge